Friday, January 1, 2016

Covergirl TruBlend Foundation | Review



Last month BzzAgent gave me the opportunity to test out a Covergirl foundation for free.  I had a choice between a few different ones, so I picked the TruBlend formula in the colour L2 (and because I am the palest, I could have probably gone with L1, but it looked way too pink for me).


My thoughts on this foundation are quite concise. It is a lovely, thinner texture that covers imperfections with ability the of a much thicker foundation.  Covergirl offers 21 different shades - a true bonus, knowing how hard it is to find a nice matching foundation. I've applied this foundation to my face using my fingers, a beauty blender and a makeup brush - looks pretty sweet every which way you could desire applying this.

This leaves my skin looking AMAZING. Seriously, glowing but not greasy - trust me, my face gets greasy so easily that this is a must. It doesn't cling to dry patches, it sets beautifully and it lasts all day. I am able to cover all of the unsightly things that I need to, without feeling like I'm coating my face.


Bottom line? This is one of the nicest drugstore foundations I've ever used. I'm shocked.
I said I would be concise.

Cheers,
Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment