Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Mini Sephora Haul | March 2015

One last haul for y'all this month! I went to Sephora, because how could I resist? I live 3 hours from the nearest store, so I usually have to order online. The opportunity to enter a store gives me the chance to test & swatch EVERYTHING, even if I have no immediate intention of purchasing.

I only picked up three things for myself (& one for my husband) while I was there & they're all little baby products!

Sephora

eyes, lips, face

 I got a mini Purity Made Simple by Philosophy 3-in-1 face cleanser, which I've only ever tried in a foil-packet sample but it left an impression on me. I love using this on days that I'm not going to wear makeup at all.

In addition, I picked up a new Urban Decay Primer Potion, which I use almost daily & don't even know what I did before I discovered this product. I only ever get the smaller version, mostly because even at this size it lasts for ages & I don't want to risk them going bad on me.

Lastly, I found this adorable little Bite Beauty duo in Musk/Lychee. One end is a pinky-nude & the other is a light rosy-pink. Both are nothing outrageous & mostly very "your lips but better" type colours.  Very flattering!

What are you lusting after at Sephora? Let me know!!

Cheers,
Kait

2 comments:

  1. How do you find their lip products? I'm ashamed to admit that I've never tried a Sephora product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I love them! There's a lot of hype surrounding Bite Beauty products, but from what I can tell it's well deserved.

      Delete