Monday, November 30, 2015

Lush Christmas Haul #1 | November 2015


Welcome to my Lush Haul! The #1 implying that there will be a second one coming before Christmas. Which I will confirm is true.  This haul includes a few of Lush's regular products as well as a bunch of bath products from the Christmas line. This is my favourite time of year at Lush! 



Here are the products I purchased while on a trip to the city. Aside from Christmas bath goodies, there is also Dragon's Egg, which is my husband's favourite, & Fizzbanger. 

The Luxury Lush Pud - Same scent as Twilight (my ultimate favourite) done up for Christmas.  Smells of lavender & is a perfect for relaxing in the evening. 

Bar Humbug - This is a bubble bar that smells faintly of licorice. I haven't tried this one yet & it is new to the collection this year. It's meant to make people without Christmas cheer happy?

Stardust - This bath bomb is quite plain, honestly.  It smells of vanilla, which is nice. It doesn't have any colour or sparkle.  Lush says that it is good for post-party recovery. 


Butter Bear - This is the same bath bomb as Butterball, which is available year round.  This is their most hydrating product and although it is quite plain, it does wonders on the skin! They also came out with a gift set this year that was exclusively filled with 6 of these little wonders. Wow!

Father Christmas - This is a bath bomb that is adorable inside and out! It has the classic Snow Fairy scent (candy floss), which personally I'm not crazy about. It turns the water green! 




Lord of Misrule - This is my favourite holiday bath bomb. It was around last year and this year they've even come out with a shower cream with the same scent! This turns the water a deep wine colour and smells spicy and seasonally appropriate. Yum!

That is what I picked up during my first Lush haul of the season! Stay tuned for another one in a couple of weeks. The variety of products will be greater in the next one, not just for the bath (although there will be plenty of that too).

Cheers,
Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment