Saturday, December 19, 2015

Lush Christmas Haul #2 | December 2015

Christmas Lush Body

As promised, here is the second Lush Christmas haul of the season.  I really can't resist the Lush Christmas collection. Everything is just so yummy & sparkly & perfect.


Lord of Misrule Shower Cream - This stuff is amazing. If you like the smell of the Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb, you'll love this.  It lingers on the skin for hours, is super moisturizing AND is super duper green. Seriously great


Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb - I had one of these in the first Lush haul of the season. I used it and decided that one was not enough, so I picked up another. 

Salt and Peppermint Bark - This is a body scrub and boy is it scrubby! It feels just right for this time of year, especially if you have some dry, wintery skin.  It also smells like candy canes!


Golden Wonder - This bath bomb has been around for a few years, but I've never tried it before!  It smells very citrusy and you can tell from mine (that got kinda dinged up in the mail) that there is turquoise in the middle!


Holly Golightly - Another product that definitely got abused in the mail is this beauty of a bubble bar.  This bubble bar smells like Christmas.  It smells like cinnamon and cloves, but also like a Christmas tree. It usually has pretty holly leaves on the top, but mine crumbled off. Sad day.  It is also the most glittery thing around, so be aware that you might get out of the tub looking like a disco ball.  The upside? If this sounds great to you, it's big enough for 3-4 baths! 


Snow Angel - This is a bath melt that packs a punch with golden glitter all over.  This smells very lightly of almonds and vanilla, to me this feels like a very warm scent.  Because this is a bath melt, Snow Angel is meant to be super moisturizing! Another one to be weary of if glittery after-bath skin isn't your thing (but I love it). 


Rosy Christmas - This little gift set includes Rose Jam shower gel (my absolute favourite) and a small pot of Ro's Argan Body Conditioner, which I have never tried. This is a great little gift for someone who has never tried Lush products! I purchased it to get my Rose Jam fix, whilst testing out a small size of the Body conditioner! Also, look at that wrap job! 


All in all, this has given me a fantastic stock of bath and body goodies to take me well into the cold winter months!

Cheers,
Kait






No comments:

Post a Comment