Thursday, November 12, 2015

Wood's Body Goods | Review


In early September I was lucky enough to have been sent some products to test out from a company that I had never even heard of before.  Wood's Body Goods is a Canadian company that uses locally sourced ingredients to create handmade, natural bath and body products.  I was sent a deodorant, a shaving soap & multiple lip balms to try.

The rosemary & lavender deodorant that I was sent is absolutely fantastic. It smells herbally, but the scent doesn't stick around too long. What does stick around is the deodorizing power! While I might not wear this to run a marathon, it is more than sufficient for a day's work or even light exercising. It also available in a couple other scents, including unscented!

The beer soap is an interesting concept, but one that I love! Mine is a light brew (but they have others) and smells of nothing much. It lathers wonderfully and I use mine for shaving.  I believe that's what they are promoted as being used for.  If you look closely the soap also has a beer bottle cap in the top of it...how cute!

The lip balms I was less thrilled with, but I gave a couple to friends and they liked them.  They smell delicious! I just found that for my extremely chapped lips (especially with the weather turning colder), this didn't do enough. These come in around 5 different flavours, and they all sound yummy!

Interested?  They have an online shop here  OR if you live in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan or Manitoba, they sell their products in real life (the list of where their products are sold is featured on their website).

Overall, I'm super impressed by this brand and I will definitely be ordering myself some more deodorant when mine runs low.

Cheers,
Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment