Sunday, March 22, 2015

Lush Haul | March 2015

As per usual, whilst in the city I made my customary stop to Lush. What can I say - I'm addicted!

We actually ended up popping into two separate store because the first store's stock selection left MUCH to be desired. It wasn't the store I usually frequent & it won't be one I rush back into. But I did make it over to my usual Lush, where the staff is amazing and the shelves are always well-adorned with wonderful products, both new & old, to ogle.

Lush Cosmetics

Lush Skin & Hair

Here are a couple of staples in my bathroom - Angels on Bare Skin & Jumping Juniper Shampoo Bar.  I've talked about Angels before in another post (here), but it is just the bomb. It keeps my skin "normal" and non-greasy. Which also means non-blemished.  As for that purple guy, he's a shampoo bar! Now I know some people find rubbing a bar-like object onto their hair weird, but trust me, if you have oily scalp issues - this is a life (& time) saver. & did I mention Jumping Juniper smells delish too? Cause it does.

Lush Avobath

This Avobath Bath Bomb is one of my standard purchases. It smells of lemongrass & springtime & happiness. It also has tons of avocado in it, which makes it super lovely for the skin! I picked up two of these, just because one is never enough.

Lush Karma

& finally, something I have never tried (but have often smelled) - Karma Bubble Bar.  This smells like the signature Karma scent, all patchouli & lemongrass. It smells like fruity hippy & I love it. I'm actually quite obsessed with patchouli-scented things. This guy will do for a couple baths, because my tub is quite small, so twice the enjoyment!

What do you love to pick up at Lush?

Cheers,
Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment