Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Lush | My favorite face duo

I literally use these two products everyday & my skin is so so sad when I run out. Also, I live 3 hours from the closest Lush store, so I have to plan ahead & order online, or I'm out of luck.

My containers are a little grimy - it is the grime of my love for these items :)



I wash my face with Angels on Bare Skin ($13.95/100g) every single morning in the shower. I use it in the shower because it looks like ^ that.  If you've never seen AOBS before, it is a clay texture face wash that you break off a tiny piece of & mush it up in your hand with water before rubbing it on your face. It's scrubby, but not too abrasive, so it's perfect for everyday use.  It has lavender & almond & all kinds of delicious skin goodies to balance out any kind of oily/dry/in-between skin.  It's pretty much one of those « everyone can get away with using this » cleansers. I LOVE IT!

To top off this clumpy, green, weird cleanser, I use some Tea Tree Water ($9.95/100ml) as my daily toner. I actually use this twice a day, even though I use a different cleanser at night. This toner smells like - you guessed it - tea tree oil. It's in this handy dandy spray bottle that you can just spritz on your face which is a refreshing feeling, especially in the summer.

I've tried other, similar, Lush products (Dark Angels, Bûche de Noël, Breath of Fresh Air...) & no individual product or combination has made my skin quite as happy as this, so no matter how much I wander, I always end up back with these two in my daily routine.

Do you have a favorite face product? One you can't seem to get away from? Let me know!

Cheers,
Kait