Sunday, November 30, 2014

Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on pencil liners

Wanna hear about my favourite liners? 'Cause I wanna tell you about them! Last year I discovered the Urban Decay 24/7 liners and my liner game was forever changed for the better. They dry quickly and do not budge (trust me, I am the queen of the oily lids). There are 40 colours to check out on an everyday basis, plus, they come out with special edition sets & colours from time to time (ahem...holidays!).

I personally like to pick up little sets of minis in different colours. While I wear liner almost everyday, I find that the pigmentation of these pencils are so fantastic that it doesn't take very much. Thus I don't really need full-sized liners. If you are looking for one solid full-sized pencil, they are $24.00 CAD each and the absolute best black is Perversion.

Here are some of my favourites from a set that came out last year, as well as some from a set that just came out for the holidays this year (Black Magic, $47.00 CAD - includes 8 different colours that are available all year round).





  
Last year's colours included Riot (Purple) , Ink( Navy), Desperation (Gray), Apathy (Olive), West (Brown) & Black Market (Black).


This year's set's colours are Tornado & Black Market (Purple & Black), Smoke & Black Velvet (Gray & Black), LSD & Perversion (Navy w/ Turquoise glitter & Black) and Demolition & Zero (Brown & Black). 8 beautiful colours just in time for the holiday season! 

Are you interested in checking out these products? They are available on the Sephora website, as well as the Urban Decay website! What colours are your favourites? Let me know!

Cheers,
Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment