Saturday, November 8, 2014

Lush | Christmas Goodies

I can never resist the call of Lush at Christmas time (even though Christmas is still weeks away). Here are the goodies I picked up. Some of them are repeats from last year, some are brand new & one is my absolute favourite Lush product of all time, ever.



New! Yog Nog - Soy yogurt soap that smells like Christmas goodies 

Bath goodies both new & old

Father Christmas - Bath Bomb with a fun surprise middle

New! Holly Golightly - Bubble bar big enough for 3-4 baths 

Christmas Eve - Bubble bar. Lavender bubbles for a relaxing evening (or 2)

Luxury Lush Pud - Bath bomb. Not new, but a different colour than last year's

Starlight, Starbright - Bath melt that smells like citrus & glitters like that night sky

New! Butterbear - Bath bomb. The christmassy version of butterball

Lord of Misrule - Bath bomb. Spicy & boozy.

Rose Jam - Shower gel & my personal favourite



I also bought a So White bath bomb, which smells like delicious apples, but it got pretty bumped up in transit, so I couldn't take a picture of it out of it's packaging. In addition, because I ordered right before the Halloween treats disappeared, I scored a couple of those sparkler bath bombs (in the first picture). 

My all time favourite Christmas treat?  Rose Jam! 
Product I'm most excited to use? Yog Nog soap & Father Christmas bath bomb

See anything tempting? I love Lush at Christmas time, what about you?

Cheers,
Kait