Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday Funday | Bath & pampering

Every Sunday evening, my husband scurries off to his favourite extra-curricular (is it still called that if you're not in school?) activity & I have myself a pamper.  Here are the things I used tonight:






Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb (Lush) This is a holiday bath bomb that begins as a pretty green colour, but quickly swirls out a raspberry colour. The result? A spicy, delicious smelling mulled wine coloured bath!

Glamglow Face Mask I always pick out a face mask for the bath & this week's pick was the Glamglow Youthmud mask. The one I have is the mini version, not the full-sized pot. I don't get struck on masks very often & like to change them up, so mini is the way to go (this one got me about 5 full-faced masks).

Tea Tree Water Toner (Lush) Always, this toner finds its way into my routine. It is a rare day that I change up my toner.

Maracuja Oil (Tarte) I occasionally use this in place of my usual night moisturizer. I put a few drops on my fingers & rub it in wherever my face gets dry - my nose and around the sides of my mouth especially. I wake up with the softest, most moisturized skin ever. A perfect way to begin a new work week!

What are your favourite things to do on Sunday evening? Let me know!

Cheers,
Kait