Monday, March 9, 2015

The Bedtime Tag

This is a tag I found on the Youtube. I saw the popular Youtuber FleurDeForce do it (maybe create it?) with TalkBeckyTalk. I thought it was super cute & not a subject that gets a lot of attention, so here are my answers!




1. What are you favourite pajamas?
Right now my favorite pjs are a gray flannel set with white branches & light pink hummingbirds on them. They are as snug as a bug. In the summer I generally wear shorts & a loose t-shirt or a nightshirt. 

2. Current bedtime reading?
The current book on my bedside table is "Teaching - It's Harder Than It Looks" by the Canadian comedian Gerry Dee. He was actually a teacher for about 10 years before going full into comedy & the anecdotes are absolutely hilarious & very relate-able to any teacher. 

3. What is on your bedside table?

  • A lamp,
  • 3 tea lights in lavender chamomile, 
  • my radio/alarm, 
  • some lotion, 
  • my book, 
  • & my phone (it charges when I'm in bed)

4. Favourite sleepy scent?
Lavender. Super relaxing (hence the candles)

5. What is your usual bedtime & wakeup time?
I usually go to bed around 10 or 10:30 at night. I wake up around 6 on my "early" work days & 7 normally. Yes I seriously need this much sleep - I chase small children all day. 

6. Top 3 bedtime products?

  • Burt's Bees Peppermint Lip Balm
  • Body/Hand Lotion (Brands vary - Olay & EOS right now)
  • Sleepy-time tea (David's Tea makes some fantastic relaxing tea)

7. Your most common sleeping position?
On my side. 

8. Any strange bed time routines?

  • My husband & I crawl into bed & watch an episode or two of a sitcom. Currently we are re-watching How I Met Your Mother. 
  • While we watch our episode I slather my hands with the aforementioned lotion & sit in bed with my hands held up like a T-Rex. Maybe this is something lots of people do? Nevertheless, my husband thinks it's hilarious. 

9. Are you big spoon or little spoon?
Both, but if I get my way I'm big spoon. I can't really sleep when I feel trapped under someone's arms. 

I'd LOVE to read some other bloggers answers/ watch some more videos on this subject! Copy the questions, insert your answers & leave a link in my comments/ tweet me your posts @acadianbeauty - seriously!!!!

Cheers,
Kait 

No comments:

Post a Comment