Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Bath & Body Works Haul | March 2015

Over the weekend, I took a quick trip up to the city for some shopping and a couple outings. It was fabulous! My husband & I had some great food, saw some old friends & had a great evening out at our favorite Irish pub.  We also spent an entire afternoon shopping! I hit up several stores, but one of my favorites when the seasons are changing is always Bath & Body Works.

Bath and Body Works Soaps
As I have more than enough body-related products, we splurged on hand soap! This is such a weird thing for me, but my husband gets super excited to go sniff out some new soaps when the seasons change.  The B&BW store we go to also often has fun little games you can play upon entering (spinning wheels, draws, etc.) & this week's was Plinko! If you don't know what Plinko is, you obviously have not watched enough The Price is Right as a child. So for those of you who've sorely missed out, you take a disk & drop it though a maze of pegs & whatever square it lands in at the end is your price. We got 20% off - score! 

Spring Soaps


Spring Soaps

From Left to Right - 

Brazil Pinapple Punch Juicy Pinapple, Iced Melon & Spice serve up a tropical paradise.
This to me smells like red juice. Not good-for-you juice, no, that fake, sugary, turn your mouth red juice.  Which as an ingested substance I'm less excited about, being an adult & all, but to wash my hands with, this is fantastic!!

Spring Poppies & Picnics A yummy bouquet of strawberries, creamy raspberries & a touch of citrus
This is the first one we chose to use in our bathroom once arriving home.  It mostly smells like berries & happiness & springtime (there are literally multiple feet of snow outside right now). 

Sunshine & Lemons Soak up some rays with the scent of sparkling yuzu, juicy nectarines & sunshine musk
This one was my "kitchen pick". I love citrusy soaps for the kitchen & this one wasn't as overpowering as some straight up lemon dish soap smells. Lighter & fruitier. 


Maui Mango Mai Tai A refreshing beachside treat of sweet mango & juicy blood orange
This one's my fave. It smells exactly like what summer should, fruity, sweet & delicious. Like a vacation in an orange grove.


Honolulu Sun A sun-kissed getaway of fresh island coconut & Pacific Palm
This soap smells like sunscreen - and I love it!! 

Black Cherry Merlot An addictive blend of dark cherry, black cherry & sumptuous merlot
While this one is not a spring/summer smell, I've heard a lot about it so I had to give it a try. It smells absolutely divine! This is the only one that we could not find in the foaming variety (my preferred formula) - which to me notes just how popular this particular soap scent must be! 


If you're off to Bath & Body works, I recommend you giving Maui Mango Mai Tai & Black Cherry Merlot a chance. They are amazing (they all are, really)! 

Cheers,
Kait 

No comments:

Post a Comment