Thursday, March 5, 2015

5 Most Worn Products | February 2015

Time to share some of the products that I've not been able to put down during the past month!  Most of these things aren't "normal" makeup products in that they aren't colourful makeup products, but they all have a place in my heart. 






1. Color Whisper in Lust for Blush
This lip product is lovely. It is light, not terribly pigmented and super wearable. I do usually have to wear some sort of balm underneath to make it apply properly, but once it's on - watch out! It is a lavender-esque blush colour. Perfect for the month of love. Not a great wear time, but who cares - it's beautiful!

2. Lush's Tea Tree Water Toner
This toner makes my skin feel amazing. It smells like tea tree & it feels so soothing on my winter-worn face.  I use this twice a day & I have no regrets. Nothing else compares!

3. Elizabeth and James Nirvana White
Confession - I only have samples of this perfume, but I have literally worn this everyday. I adore it. It is perfect to wear during the day & the floral notes make me less sad that there is still a million feet of snow on the ground.  When I run out of samples, this will be purchased post-haste.

4, Urban Decay's Perversion Mascara
Another sample love. I have worn this mascara so much that I've worn it out. I can't wait to go up to the city in a couple of weeks so that I can buy the full-size of this mascara. It makes my lashes look so crazy good, I don't know if anything else compares!

5. Lotions - various
With winter on the East Coast of Canada comes dry, scaly, unflattering skin. I can't even speak to a specific lotion that I've been using because I've been using many different ones. Particularly, Nivea lotions have many good formulas & scents that I enjoy (but I've used Olay, EOS, Aveeno, Jergens...as well this month).

Do you have anything that you've been unable to quit this month? I'd love to hear about them (& probably try them)!

Cheers,
Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment