Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Honey Bath



I am a huge fan of Lush bath products. So much that I almost never take a bath without some kind of lush product in hand.

Upon browsing on the Sephora website a couple weeks ago, I decided that it was time to expand my bathing horizons. This Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Honey Bath is one of several variations of the Honey Bath line.

It retails for $54.00 for 12oz. here in Canada. It would seem that this variation is only available online.


                                             

The bubbles are lovely and the scent fills the room with a sweet vanilla.  It comes with a slightly gimmicky honey dipper, which actually helps to run the product under the water & create the bubbles. I suspect that even if it did cost a fair chunk of change, it will work out to being MUCH cheaper per bath than Lush.  It might just get me away from my addiction (unlikely).




Cheers,
Kait