Friday, October 24, 2014

New Ecotools Brushes!

I love me some new brushes - even better when they are cheap at the drugstore!

The Ecotools Eye Enhancing Duo Set caught my eye the other day as I was strolling through the drugstore.  If they aren't new, I've never seen them before. I have a multitude of Ecotools brushes among others and honestly, for the price, these can't be beat!




These are super soft & fluffy and they are dual-ended. I'm not sure how I feel about the latter part yet, but it's an interesting concept. This lovely little set comes with a shader/shadow brush, an angled liner brush, a fluffy blending brush & a smudging brush.  These are all made with bamboo, recycled materials and are cruelty-free!!




These retail for about $10.00 in Canada, but I found them on sale for $7.00 - that's $1.75 per brush folks!

Cheers,
Kait
.