Saturday, October 18, 2014

Welcome internet beauties!

Full disclosure - I am terrible at blogging.  I start, I get distracted by life & I subsequently quit.

But I'm going to try! I have so much to say, but so little time in which to share. I am excited about makeup, skincare & beauty in general. I work in an industry that is less than excited about these things & I need an outlet for my thoughts & opinions.

Some things about my obsession:

  1. I wear way more makeup than 99% of my coworkers (most of whom are indeed female)
  2. My husband doesn't get it - AT ALL (I still love him though)
  3. I love everything from high-end to drugstore to specialty store brands 
  4. I am brutally honest, but always give everything a fair chance. 

Ready for an adventure with me?  I hope I am. 

Cheers,
Kait 

No comments:

Post a Comment