Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Beauty Resolutions

I like to set goals for myself. I'm not always fantastic at achieving these goals, but I work pretty hard at most of them, if they are realistic.



This year, I am resolving to be better about certain aspects of my beauty routine. 


  1.  I resolve to wash my makeup off completely every night
  2.  I resolved to always use heat protectant on my hair when styling.
  3.  I resolve to try a new colour of lipstick/eyeliner/eye shadow every month that is out of my comfort zone
  4. I resolve to hydrate myself more ( drinking more water). 
  5. I resolve to wear SPF under my makeup every single day.

I realize that a lot of these are unexciting resolutions ...but the key to great beauty regimes begin at the base. So by drinking water, protecting my skin & caring for my hair, makeup and styling become much easier tasks.  But I'm also excited to step out of my comfort zone colour-wise & to, of course, report my adventures on here!

Do you have any resolutions, beauty or otherwise, this year? Let me know!

Cheers,
Kait