Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Best of 2014 | What did I love this year?

Another year has come and gone! I've explored some fantastic products this year (& found a few duds along the way as well..). BUT because I would rather focus on the positive, here are my favourite discoveries of 2014 in every category:




Lips
Maybelline Color Whisper in Lust for Blush & Tarte Lip Gloss in Visionary

Eyes
Maybelline Butterfly Mascara in Waterproof [not pictured] & Urban Decay's 24/7 liner in West 

Face
Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Foundation in Creamy Natural & Tarte Cheek Stain in Muse 

Nails 
Sinful Colors in Queen of Beauty & Essie's Fishnet Stockings 

Skincare
L'Oreal Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover & Origins Charcoal Mask

Hair
Pureology Shamp'oil in Reviving Red 

Bathtime
Laura Mercier's Honey Bath in Creme Brulee


I have found some wonderful products this year, whether or not they are actually new releases, they are all new to me. There are some higher end/ more expensive picks, but also plenty of affordable drugstore-type brands as well!

What are your beauty favourites from this past year? Let me know!

Cheers,
Kait