Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Stocking Stuffers for Men | Blogmas Day 3

Rather than buy each other big gifts, my husband and I usually just fill stockings for each other with some skincare essentials & a few fun treats. That way we know we're spending money on useful things for each other and it's fun to see what we can come up with!

This year I thought I would share some scrumptious body & skincare items for men that are totally affordable & perfect for stuffing a stocking for that special someone!




Old Spice (A.K.A. Axe of the grown up world). This is one of my husband's favorite drugstore brands! This year I picked up :

  • body wash in the scent Hawkridge
  • deodorant also in the scent Hawkridge
  • aftershave in the scent Classic

Jack Black is one of my favorite brands from Sephora for men. Last year I picked up some extra strength hand cream. This year I went with a face wash!




Gillette Fusion Razor Blades (or whatever razor blades your guy likes) so that the scruff is under control. 

Burt's Bees trio gift set.  Three classically flavoured Burt's Bees lip balms in a cute little set. My husband loves these and is constantly swiping mine during the snowy winters when he's working out in the cold.

A Cologne is always a great little gift. This one is just a sample of the Yves Saint Laurent L'homme. 

Bacon Hot chocolate, for a fun - albeit weird - treat.




I've also ordered some ear-bud headphones for the hubby, since the kitty ate his pair (and a pair I let him use) and plan on picking up some of his favorite chocolates (Lindt) and some of his favorite coffee pods for the Kurig. 

What will you be putting in stockings this year? Let me know!

Cheers,
Kait