Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Christmas Songs I love | Blogmas Day 2

« The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear! » 
- Elf (2003)

What a great reason to share some of my favorite Christmas tunes with the world!  Unfortunately, a lot of my favorite Christmas songs are in the language of looooove (ahem...French), but I chose a couple English ones as well. 

Une fleur m'a dit ... This song is my childhood Christmas concerts
A song about a sad flower saved by a child, how sappy


Mary Did You Know? ... This song reminds me of  Christmas Eve Mass
This Pentatonix version is pretty sweet! 


Petit Papa Noel... This is the song that is perpetually stuck in my head this time of year
A classic Santy-Claus song for all



It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas ... who doesn't love this song about the season?!


Petit Garçon...A fun one to sing 
This is little toy trains in French, but I like it so much better this way!


I hope you enjoy these songs!  They make me smile & even though they might not be in a language you understand, they are someone's culturally accurate idea of Christmas. Think of this as your initiation into French. 

What are your favorite Christmas songs or carols? Let me know!

Cheers,
Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment