Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Secret Outlast Clear Gel | Review


Have you ever wandered down the deodorant aisle at the drugstore only to have no idea what to pick up? Do you spend 20 minutes sniffing everything that sounds remotely appealing or do you grab something blindly and make a mad dash for the counter? Does any of this sound like you at all?

If so, I'm here to tell you something awesome. Next time you have to make the undesirable trip, think of Secret Outlast Clear Gel. It is a stress-proof way to handle even the toughest things life throws at you. Mine was sent to me for free through BzzAgent and it came in Ooh-la-la-lavender. Gimicky scent? Maybe, but I enjoy a little lavender in my life, so I gave it a whirl. 

Now let me tell you, this December has been high-stress for this little lady. I've battled Parent-Teacher Interviews, School Christmas Concerts, First impression holiday parties & still yet to arrive are the actual holidays themselves! I gave this deodorant a chance, because frankly, the deodorant I was using when this puppy arrived at my door was NOT cutting it. & I am in LOVE. 

The gel formula dries super-quickly - great for running out the door within seconds of applying because holy cow I forgot to make those 85 photocopies & I'm going to be super late for my class.  There is no white residue left anywhere - great for hauling sweaters on & off depending on how much you happen to be sweating at any given moment.  What's that smell? Definitely not your armpits! Unless you're talking about the fresh lavender scent that all this sweating & running has produced. 

If you mass-produce sweat like you're selling it in a high-demand market, you may still have some dampness. This product didn't quite stamp that out completely. But in my life, nothing ever really does, so I will take some invisibility & lack of smell over nothing at all. I also haven't given it the full 48-hour test, because frankly I'm too busy to tempt fate right now. 

So, did I convince you? Cause I certainly convinced myself!

Cheers,
Kait