Thursday, December 4, 2014

Holiday Drinks | Blogmas Day 4

How about a warm cozy drink or three whilst decorating, humming a Christmas tune or working?  My favourite things to drink this time of year are tea and hot chocolate.  They are like a hug in your tummy, especially with the temperatures dropping!


My favourite tea of all time is Stormy Night by David's Tea. A close second is the Organic Pure Chai. They are warm and cozy teas, both black and both organic! Just steep me up a big mug of happiness with these two!

Right now I've been enjoying some Rich & Creamy Carnation hot chocolate, which is pretty delicious if I do say so. It doesn't have to be fancy for me to enjoy! Sometimes I even like to mix some into my morning cup of coffee for that cafe mocha chocolate goodness that just makes a dreary day manageable.

Lastly, I've listed an adult drink favourite - Mudshake Spiced Eggnog. If you are of legal age & want a Friday night holiday beverage, this is absolutely perfect! It's creamy, it's eggnog-y & it is delicious. This company also makes a chocolate candy cane version if eggnog is not your holiday flavour of choice.

What do you love to drink around the holidays? Let me know!

Cheers,
Kait