Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sunday Funday Christmas Edition | Blogmas Day 7

What is better on a Sunday evening than a grand soak in the tub, a face mask & some general pampering? Using Christmas products or Holiday Gift Set products to do it with!


Burts Bees wipes & a mini Origins mask - both from holiday sets I picked up!


Simple Restoring Night Cream is great for these chilly winter nights!


Father Christmas bath bomb - smells like candy floss!

My Vanilla puff powder paired wonderfully with the scent of the Lush Father Christmas Bath Bomb that smells like candy floss & looks like a bright green Christmas dream!

For my face, I wiped off the sweat of the day (I didn't wear makeup or anything today because it's Sunday & that is what Sundays are for) using the Burt's Bees moist towelettes (review to come), enjoyed the clearing action of the Origins Clear Improvements Charcoal mask whilst soaking my weekly worries away & finished myself off with a glob of Simple Night Cream to sooth the chapped, wintery face.

What kinds of holiday sets do you like to try? Let me know!

Cheers,
Kait