Saturday, December 6, 2014

Decorating | Blogmas Day 6

Well it's the first weekend in December and that means it is time to haul out all the Christmas decorations & see what kind of glittery mess we can make on the floor! I absolutely love setting out my Christmas decorations (glitter and all) because it turns my living room into a cozy little haven for a month.








You'll notice that I really like snowmen! The skating snowman stays out all winter long, because I just can't bear to put him away after only a few short weeks. Otherwise, I try to stick to a red & gold theme, because my apartment is too small to have too many colours. My newest addition is the Willow Tree Nativity, which was a wedding gift this summer and I adore it. 

What will you be decorating with?  Let me know!

Cheers,
Kait