Monday, December 8, 2014

My Beauty Wishlist | Blogmas Day 8

Here's a wordy post for the masses -

I don't know about y'all, but this time of year I always get sucked into all kinds of Christmas beauty goodies. They are always packaged so wonderfully & the bigger brands tend to come out with gift sets, which are great for an intro into a new brand, or for some good deals on old favourites.  I don't have too many wishes this year as far as beauty, but here are some great ideas if you are looking for some new beauty items for yourself or a loved one!


For a fragrance - Chloe Perfume.
This smells wonderful and girly, but not too young. Perfect for a woman who still likes to smell feminine.


For a gift set - Too Faced La Belle Carousel & Tarte Bon Voyage
Two multipurpose gift sets for a beauty lover! I own the Tarte set already & I have reviewed it here.
The Too Faced set is perfect for dividing and gifting to multiple people or sharing some of the brands best sellers with one special person!



For Skincare - First Aid Beauty & Burt's Bees 
These are both great brands for a lady with sensitive skin. None of the products have strong scents, they are all really gentle and will generally get on well with any type of user. First Aid is a little more high end than Burt's Bees, which can be found in drugstores. I love both!




For Hair Care - Live Clean
This is a drugstore brand that I adore. I always request some of these products for my stocking! Their hair care is 98% plant derived, SLS, Paraben and Silicone free. & it smells SO GOOD!



An Extra - MorrocanOil
Great brand for hair & skincare. These products smell like a dream, are super hydrating and work as well as they claim. Generally you can find them for purchase in professional salons.



What I really want this year is a new curling wand. Mine died in the summer and I have been sadly living without since. I don't care what brand, as long as it does the job. I am very much hoping to find one under my tree this season.

What are some beauty items that you would love to give or receive this year? Let me know!

Cheers,
Kait