Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Empties | January 2015



I love empties! I love reading blog empties, watching Youtube empties & all kinds of other people's trash.  Here's mine from recent days.

1. Secret Fresh Effects in Fresh Water Orchid 
I love the smell of this deodorant, but I HATE using it. It is definitely not invisible. It is white & cakey, even when I barely use any at all. So glad to be tossing this one (I did finish it though, painfully)!

2. Lush Bath Bomb in Sparkler Bath Salts 
This was a limited edition bath bomb this fall & I just used it over the weekend. It was lovely. It turned the water a golden sunshine colour & it smelled like a citrusy dream. Perfect for a Saturday morning bath! I would definitely buy this again if they were to bring it back.

3. Organix Argan oil of Morocco
This stuff really is weightless. It was wonderful & easy to use. The spray bottle formula made it easy to apply & it smelled lovely. A drugstore product definitely worth the hype! I would buy this again, but I have other oils to get through first.

4. Burt's Bees Facial Towelettes
I've already reviewed these, in my battle of the facial towelettes. You can read that here. Needless to say, I won't be repurchasing these.

5. Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover
This took me forever to use up, but it works just as well or better than other nail polish removers I've used in the past. I would buy it again, & I probably will when I get through some other nail products.

6. Herbal Essences Naked Shampoo (sample)
While this was a sample, I have used an entire normal sized bottle of this as well.  It's nice. It's nothing special, but it has a pleasant scent & it does the trick.  If I didn't know what else to choose, I would buy this, but I would rather test out some other shampoos, especially at the drugstore.

7. Maybelline's Define-a-brow in Medium Brown
I have bought this eyebrow pencil probably 4 times now, and I have already repurchased since finishing this one.  I think it's the perfect drugstore choice for my brows.

8. Bath & Body Works Foaming Hand Soap in A Walk in the Woods 
Oh my goshhhh, this soap smells amazing! I bought this way back in September when the fall collection came out. It literally smells like walking outside in the fall. I love it & if it is released again next fall I will definitely buy it again!!

What products have you been using up lately?

Cheers,
Kait