Monday, July 13, 2015

Anniversary Makeup | July 2015

Yesterday was our first wedding anniversary! To celebrate we went out for supper & for a walk by the ocean.  It was wonderful!  We don't always spend a ton of time just appreciating each other and our relationship because life gets so busy.  This past week we were both on vacation & we spent a good amount of time doing things together.  It doesn't matter what we do together - one day we went on a great adventure, another we spent in the house packing - because it's always fun!

Here's what I decided to wear concerning my makeup for our little anniversary date. Note: My hubby understands my makeup obsessions and doesn't judge no matter what my face looks like on any given day (sometimes, with some experimenting, it can get pretty crazy).


























I look thrilled don't I? This is my face prior to any makeup application. Here are some of the products I used to create my base:



























The primers are pretty much staples in my makeup routine. Sometimes I use only the Laura Mercier primer & don't add anything on top of it. It's so nice!  And my foundation routine consists of all drugstore right now. Almost empty drugstore products at that! The foundation probably won't be repurchased as I find it too full coverage for me now, but the concealer & powder? I love them.


























Here I am with my base all done.


I used my naked palette for the eyes...cause I basically use that palette every single day. It's a combination of half-baked, smog, naked & virgin ... something a little more dramatic than usual, because why not?







































Please ignore the insane hair! Here's my makeup look all done! I used some Clinique Melon Pop on my cheeks & some Mary-Lou Manizer for some extra shimmer.








































It was a lovely evening...look at that view!

Cheers,
Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment