Monday, July 6, 2015

Choice Makeup | June 2015

I've been wearing less and less makeup on a daily basis the warmer the weather is becoming. I've also discovered a few lovely products that suit the sunny days wonderfully. Here are some of my choice makeup products of the month.




Clinique Cheek Pop in Melon Pop
Subtle enough to add just a faint glow of peachy goodness to the cheeks, but easily build-able for a bolder look.  It has been my go-to blush this month because it's just so pretty!










Rimmel Setting Powder in Translucent 
Inexpensive and effective. Need I say more?



Benefit Gimme-Brow in medium/deep

I've only ever used pencil brow products before this and my brow game is, frankly, lazy.  This is the ultimate lazy-girl product! Easy & quick, it leaves brows looking done, but never overdone!


Too Faced Melted Liquified Lipstick in Melted Melon 
This is not for the faint of heart!  It glows like the midday sun, but it's the perfect fun summer colour.  I keep my summer makeup pretty understated & use a dramatic product like this when I'm feeling bold.


Urban Decay Naked Palette Eyeshadow in Sin
 This eye shadow is perfect.  Shimmery, but not glittery - slightly coloured, but not too much - this brighten up the eyes without looking too done up.


























These have been on my face fairly frequently this month. What have you been wearing?

Cheers,
Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment