Thursday, February 19, 2015

Beating the Winter Blahs

Are you ready for Winter to turn itself over to Springtime? I sure am. As much as I do love Winter, my town is currently buried under about 3 feet of snow, it's hard not to get discouraged even leaving the house in the morning. I've rounded up some things that keep my spirits high & my sights set on Spring.


Floral, Fruity Skincare
Some yummy skincare can certainly perk up even the dreariest day. Here I have a Bath & Body Works foaming hand soap in Caribbean Escape, Pacifica Facial Towelettes & Softsoap Body Wash in Acai Berry. Even the colours scream Spring on these products & each of them are very affordable.

Winter Blues



Fun colours
A pink scarf, a fun nail colour, a pretty lippy. It doesn't take much to punch up an outfit and perk up a mood.

Bright Lip and Nails



Flowers & Candles
Candles are the key to my heart. This Luau Party Yankee Candle is a bright fruity delight. Flowers, real or fake are a way to brighten up a space, whether it be a work desk or a living room.

Yankee Candle


Here are just a few fun, easy ways to brighten up the dreary days of February.

What things make you think of Spring?

Cheers,
Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment