Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Empties | February 2015


Sephora Blotting Papers in Soothing Lavender 
I love having blotting papers at my disposal & I generally have a pack in my desk at work, as well as in my purse. I've used up 2 packs of these this month & while I've purchased a different kind for now (still Sephora brand), I would definitely buy the Lavender ones again!



L'Oreal waterproof makeup remover 
Shake well, pour on a cotton round & swipe away the day's makeup & grime. What's not to love? This formula is very gentle but effective, affordable and I have already repurchased.



Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm 
I just wrote about this beauty in my 5 most worn things January 2015 post, and the fact that it is now empty is proof of just how much I did wear it. Trust me, I have backups & maybe even backups for my backups. This stuff is a permanent fixture in my home.



Lush's Bûche de Noël 
This face wash is just okay. I've mentioned before that Lush's Angels on Bare Skin is truly my favourite of their line of cleansers. This one is limited edition and part of their Christmas line & I had tried it in the past. The only reason I purchased this was because I live 3 hours from a Lush store & at the time that I was there in December, they were all out of AOBS & I hate to leave without some sort of cleanser. I would maybe buy this again if I were stuck & it happened to be during the Christmas season.



Live Clean's Exotic Shine Bali Oil Conditioner
This conditioner smells like summertime. It is nourishing without weighing down the hair & it is 98% plant-based. If you have major conditioning needs, this may not be the one for you, as it is a little on the light side. I would repurchase.



Olay Fresh Effects Out of this Swirled Deep Pore Cleanse
Lovely standard little cleanser. I wouldn't call it "deep pore"face wash, but it works for basic cleansing purposes. I would repurchase, I enjoyed it as a nighttime wash up.




Hello Mouthwash
Maybe it's weird to include a mouthwash, but this one is different than your run of the mill brands. Fomulated without alcohol, this adds freshness without burning. The grapefruit mint flavour might be a bit strange, but enjoyable all the same. For the less adventurous, it also comes in a normal mint flavour (& a mojito one as well). Would repurchase, yum!

These are some of the things I have been using up lately, what have you been using? Have you found something you love? Let me know!

Cheers,
Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment