Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Bite Beauty Sugared Maple | Review

A couple of weeks ago I ordered this beauty of a lipstick from the Bite Beauty Maple Collection - a Canadian Exclusive. This is a Matte Creme lipstick collection that is inspired by the changing colours of a Canadian Maple tree in autumn.
Bite Beauty Maple Collection
























Even the packaging is beautiful!
The colour I chose for myself is Sugared Maple, which is a berry colour. 

Sugared Maple

























Everything about this lipstick is beautiful, as it should be for $28.00 CAD. These lipsticks are free of Parabens, Sulfates & Phthalates. They are comfortable to wear, which is a great quality in a matte lip product of any kind. 

Sugared Maple Swatch

























This beautiful lip colour lasted on me for 6 hours & through one teeth brushing without moving or fading.  It also has a delicious maple syrup scent upon application, but it's not a lasting scent (I'm not sure I want to smell syrupy anyway). 


Would I buy another one? Absolutely. The way it looks, feels & lasts is definitely worth the price point.  With five colours to choose from, I'm sure there's a great fall colour waiting for everyone! It's a well curated and timely collection.

Would you purchase one of these lovely lipsticks?

Cheers,
Kait 

No comments:

Post a Comment