Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Choice Makeup | July 2015

This month's favourite "makeup" is more of a mish-mash of products...& only three things. Because I've been moving house & thus cleaning, painting and all varieties of grubby work, makeup has been not so much on my mind this month.



























These three things have been awesome this month. From the sunshine to the sweat to the crazy hair colour I've chosen, these things stood up for me.


























First, the Urban Decay 24/7 liner in LSD. This is a mini from a Christmas set last year. I know that not everyone is a fan of these liners, but they really do work well for me! This one is navy with bright turquoise sparkles in it, but it's not overly sparkly in my opinion. It glimmers just the right amount between the two shades. This has definitely been my fun pop of colour this month & it really looks awesome with my bright red hair. Bonus? Although I got it in a Christmas set, this is a permanent colour!


























This moisturizer with SPF was given to me by my mother. She used it a little bit & she couldn't anymore because the scent was choking her up.  That being said, my mother is extremely sensitive to smells of any kind.  I find this to be a lovely product. Not greasy at all, it's perfect to wear on it's own or under foundation! It offers a little hint of shimmer that is virtually undetectable on the skin & it's a really easy way to make sure I always have SPF on my face & neck!




Last but not least, this little gem from Lush! Vanilla Puff is a dusting powder (which I've heard is getting discontinued, boo) that smells delicious, but it's so much more than just a pretty scent! It's perfect for those hot & sweaty days working in or out of the house.  It keeps your skin silky and not sticky, which is why I love it! It also keeps you from smelling like sweat, which is inevitable if you're working hard in the dead of summer. Although this one won't be around the Lush shops forever, they do have other options for dusting powders & I will probably continue to be a fan.

What have you been loving this month?

Cheers,
Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment