Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Sephora Haul | August 2015

My hubby decided that since he didn't know what to get me for my birthday this year, that I could have a little shoppy-shop on Sephora. What a darling. 

Sephora Makeup Haul
 So I picked out some new goodies, a couple of things I already know I like & got a couple of freebies too!

Benefit Porefessional Set
 This little kit is quite exciting because it gives me the chance to try minis of five products. I've never tried any of these before, but who knows, I might find a product or two worth repurchasing!

Elizabeth James Nirvana Black & White

























I've had samples of both of these before & I absolutely love them both. This is literally the first perfume purchase I've ever made. Obviously these are still quite small, but I like to use different fragrances so I didn't want to commit to too much & have it not be properly loved.

Nars Birthday Bite Canadian Maple

Nars Birthday Bite Canadian Maple
The NARS minis are my Birthday present from Sephora. This is actually the first time I've received the gift, but I have to say, it's a pretty sweet one this year.  The Bite lipstick is one of the Canadian exclusive Maple Collection. How cool? It's my first full-sized Bite lipstick & I chose the sugared maple colour because I've got nothing like it. It's going to be so pretty come fall!

Alterna Hair Philosophy Purity
I love the Philosophy Purity Made Simple. This is my second little bottle of it & it's such a nice little face wash. The Caviar Repair heat spray is a sample that I received using the YOURGIFT code. There were a few choices, but I chose something that I would genuinely use. 

Have you purchased anything lately?

Cheers,
Kait 


No comments:

Post a Comment